The counselling Centre for refugees supports persons, who
are currently in the asylum procedure or subsequent court proceedings,
have a residence permit under § § 25.3, 25.4, 25.5 AufenthG
are in possession of a toleration pursuant or
have a residence permit pursuant to § § 23.1, or 24.1 residence, for reasons of a national or European regulation,
are without legal residence status
are in the revocation procedure
and their families. Support groups can also contact us.
We counsel and offer assistance:
- In the asylum process
- In acquiring a residence permit
- In acquiring a work permit
- In questions regarding social welfare law for asylum seekers
- In question regarding asylum through the church
- In applying to the commission deciding in case of hardships
- In family reunification
- In personal conflicts
Refugees with a residence permit pursuant to § 25.2 AufenthG can find advice in matters of family reunification and a registration can be applied for the Reunification Fund of DW Hessen and DW Germany.
In addition, we are committed to the needs of refugees in our multi-faceted networking work.